ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager for both local and networked use! With over 300 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) is the #1 most powerful Android file manager in the world.
Highlights of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
- File Manager: Click to install applications, and check zipped files
- Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
- Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms.
File Manager is a file management app for Android that allows you to work with your files in a similar way to how you would do it on a computer, supporting features like copying, pasting, and cropping.
The app supports local and remote file systems. You can work easily with FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV formats. Besides this, you can see and play files directly from these protocols without having to download a thing.
File Manager can also work with files on the cloud, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, or Sugar Sync. You just have to set up your account on these services and then you can start working with your files.
Some of the interesting features in File Manager include a miniature preview of your photographs while you are working with them and the ability to move APK files from installed applications.
File Manager is a simple file manager that has every feature that this kind of application should have. Besides this, it offers a simple and easy-to-use interface, optimized for tablets.
Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
- File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over a network)
- Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
- Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images
- Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
- Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and more…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Click the in-app “menu-setting-help” to view the User’s Guidebook for some of the most frequently asked questions
- Please contact us by email: [email protected]; or find us on Facebook .
- For videos about ES File Explorer on YouTube, visit.
- Android 1.5 – 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer .
- You can download the Classic Theme on Google Play
1. The music player playlist selects all music by default;
2. Fixed the problem that the music player part could not create a song list;
3.Fix http vulnerability in LAN
4. Other known bug fixes;